TRANSCRIPT:
"Please energize Senator McCain as he seeks to share his vision and what he
thinks we need to do for the problems that we face in this country. And
Lord, help us to be good listeners, ready to hear what he has to share."I would also add Lord that your reputation is involved in all that happens
between now and November, because there are millions of people around this
world praying to *their* God — whether it’s Hindu, Buddha, Allah — that his
[McCain’s] opponent wins, for a variety of reasons. And Lord I pray that you
would guard your own reputation, because they’re gonna think that their god
is bigger than You, if that happens. So I pray that You would step forward
and honor Your *own* name in all that happens between now and Election Day.
Ah Lord, we just commit this time to you. Move among us, make your presence
very well felt as we are gathered here today in Jesus’s name, I pray."More at => http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/10/john-mccain-ral.html
Now if you are a serious thinker on this topic - God has been the greatest tool used by majority of mankind to justify all sorts of evil gains - please read The Axis of Neocolonialism
