This is online journal of my regular interaction with HR regarding racism incidents and remained confidential. This has been made public after my termination. It stays unlisted. I have been adding other relevant posts in this blog too. Please go to the bottom of the page for Summary and archives.

HOPE


"I am doing what I can, What about YOU?"

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Terminated but expecting overpay back!

JPMC is not done with it's dirty tricks.

I received an interesting letter from JPMC recently. See the image. I have heard of excess vacation pay back only if an employee quits on his/her own. Considering my circumstances that was not the case since I was "terminated". This is yet another effort to punish an employee who stood up against Racism.  There is a good possibility that payroll is unaware of misdeeds of HR/lower management just like HR was unaware of lower managements' misdeeds of blocking emails and gmails.  The letter also indicates they will try to recover this money by other means. Anyway after consulting my attorney I have decided to ignore it. 

Not just that there's a subtle threat that once the payment is received they will make an adjustment to W2. So I will keep my fingers crossed about they will send a W2 or not. I will notify IRS if they don't.












Summary

This blog is supporting the summary blog

http://victimofprejudice.blogspot.com/