toChristine.Eckert@jpmorgan.com,
brian.fay@jpmorgan.com
ccsiddharth.x.seth@jpmchase.com,
imran.shaikh@jpmorgan.com,
dhruv.x.bhatt@jpmchase.com,
Neeraj.K.Singh@jpmchase.com,
Mirza.M.Baig@jpmchase.com,
Jomol.X.Peter@jpmchase.com,
Viswanathan.X.Raman@jpmchase.com,
amit.s.padwal@jpmchase.com,
diane.e.lloyd@jpmchase.com,
lee.r.sheard@jpmchase.com
dateMon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:03 PM
subjectRe: Unable to access work facility and email. Please advise.
mailed-bygmail.com
christine,
I did not receive any reply from anna for the following email I had sent. I did recieve your FedEx package on Sunday evening, it was mishandled by my apartment office thanks to FedEx leaving it there instead of knocking on my door. I am attaching the cryptic letter you sent alongwith this email, minus personal details on it. Look at it and tell me how it makes sense. I will not call you back and talk to you verbally as that has lead to transparency issues before, I am tired of these gimmicks. So feel free to communicate anything in writing. Email is fine, no need to FedEx something as silly as this one. If I don't receive any reply in a reasonable time I will contact EEOC as one of my next steps. This involves interacting externally and thus a reputational risk is involved. Please note that I am doing this after 5 weeks of sincere effort to resolve the case and after HR has failed to address it equitably. In summary I have been told - there is no prejudice, you have to report to Greg only, move on or else - that has been the tone. Last few days it has stooped down to gimmicks - denial of work mail access, unexplained voicemails, denial of building access, cryptic FedEx package and now absolute silence. Complaining to HR has actually resulted in a reprisal contrary to stated Diversity Values.
I have sent an email yesterday to our CEO, Bill Winters and Brian Fay in this regard. Anyway please respond to the following message. Till then I am employed with no ability to render services for J P Morgan Chase.
sincerely,
BrownMan
This is online journal of my regular interaction with HR regarding racism incidents and remained confidential. This has been made public after my termination. It stays unlisted. I have been adding other relevant posts in this blog too. Please go to the bottom of the page for Summary and archives.
Summary
Archive
-
▼
2008
(67)
-
▼
September
(27)
- Meeting setup with Brian Fay's ER person
- BrownMan's nightmarish experience
- BrownMan cannot access work EMAIL
- Lower management "closing" the case
- Phone call from FedEx
- Voice mail from HR
- Strange calls from FedEx, Florida, ER
- After Meeting with ER the 3rd Letter
- Letter to CEO + senior management again
- Badge failed at JPMC office on Sunday 9-8-2008
- FedEx package with Cryptic message
- Unable to work with denial of facilities
- Final communication with HR seeking status
- JPMC not responding to Letters and Emails
- SATYAGRAHA - my version - day 1
- Letting coworkers know that I am FOOO
- HR's most obscene game ever ..so far
- Sending note to Brad, the site director
- SATYAGRAHA - day 2 - getting permit to protest
- SATYAGRAHA - day 3 - uneventful
- 2nd FedEx letter - still cryptic, meeting on 9/15
- GMAIL address also blocked - goes nowhere!
- Disability packet - unsolicited gift from HR
- Response from ER - after resend of gmails.
- SATYAGRAHA - day 4 - "You have been Fired" ?
- SATYAGRAHA - day 5 - No termination letter yet?
- Written termination received with no details
-
▼
September
(27)
