[ BrownMan gets a call from FedEx ]
I received a strange call today ( Thursday ) from FedEx asking for my apartment number. The lady on the other line asked whether I am AppaHEE instead of AppaJI, spanish version, happens quite often. I corrected and said Yes and gave her my apartment number. She told that I will be getting a package. I asked whom is it from. She said JP Morgan Chase. I figured with email access being blocked this must be some written communication from HR about ongoing case. Finally HR was brave enough to put down something on paper!? I waited till evening but nobody came knocking on my door that day.
This is online journal of my regular interaction with HR regarding racism incidents and remained confidential. This has been made public after my termination. It stays unlisted. I have been adding other relevant posts in this blog too. Please go to the bottom of the page for Summary and archives.
Summary
Archive
-
▼
2008
(67)
-
▼
September
(27)
- Meeting setup with Brian Fay's ER person
- BrownMan's nightmarish experience
- BrownMan cannot access work EMAIL
- Lower management "closing" the case
- Phone call from FedEx
- Voice mail from HR
- Strange calls from FedEx, Florida, ER
- After Meeting with ER the 3rd Letter
- Letter to CEO + senior management again
- Badge failed at JPMC office on Sunday 9-8-2008
- FedEx package with Cryptic message
- Unable to work with denial of facilities
- Final communication with HR seeking status
- JPMC not responding to Letters and Emails
- SATYAGRAHA - my version - day 1
- Letting coworkers know that I am FOOO
- HR's most obscene game ever ..so far
- Sending note to Brad, the site director
- SATYAGRAHA - day 2 - getting permit to protest
- SATYAGRAHA - day 3 - uneventful
- 2nd FedEx letter - still cryptic, meeting on 9/15
- GMAIL address also blocked - goes nowhere!
- Disability packet - unsolicited gift from HR
- Response from ER - after resend of gmails.
- SATYAGRAHA - day 4 - "You have been Fired" ?
- SATYAGRAHA - day 5 - No termination letter yet?
- Written termination received with no details
-
▼
September
(27)
