[ BrownMan gets a VoiceMail this time ]
Friday 1:12 PM voicemail from FedEx said they have delivered a package at my apartment office. So they took the apt number but never delivered it to my apartment. I went to office in the evening. Nobody was there since it was Friday Eve. After a while a guy came by and when I asked for the package in my name he shook his head. So no package.
There were two missed calls and one voice mail- one from Florida number and another from NY I guess. I usually don't pickup for unidentified numbers. The NY one was from ER person Linda with her message asking me to call her back. Since it was beginning to be a trend - this "call me back" types I ignored it.
I wanted to just rest. Slept during odd times but was feeling much better. My relative who is a doctor just asked me to take it easy. No more nightmares. Friends and coworkers were concerned about all that was going on. I was on the phone most of the time. So missed all these calls. Seemed like something was "cooking".
This is online journal of my regular interaction with HR regarding racism incidents and remained confidential. This has been made public after my termination. It stays unlisted. I have been adding other relevant posts in this blog too. Please go to the bottom of the page for Summary and archives.
Summary
Archive
-
▼
2008
(67)
-
▼
September
(27)
- Meeting setup with Brian Fay's ER person
- BrownMan's nightmarish experience
- BrownMan cannot access work EMAIL
- Lower management "closing" the case
- Phone call from FedEx
- Voice mail from HR
- Strange calls from FedEx, Florida, ER
- After Meeting with ER the 3rd Letter
- Letter to CEO + senior management again
- Badge failed at JPMC office on Sunday 9-8-2008
- FedEx package with Cryptic message
- Unable to work with denial of facilities
- Final communication with HR seeking status
- JPMC not responding to Letters and Emails
- SATYAGRAHA - my version - day 1
- Letting coworkers know that I am FOOO
- HR's most obscene game ever ..so far
- Sending note to Brad, the site director
- SATYAGRAHA - day 2 - getting permit to protest
- SATYAGRAHA - day 3 - uneventful
- 2nd FedEx letter - still cryptic, meeting on 9/15
- GMAIL address also blocked - goes nowhere!
- Disability packet - unsolicited gift from HR
- Response from ER - after resend of gmails.
- SATYAGRAHA - day 4 - "You have been Fired" ?
- SATYAGRAHA - day 5 - No termination letter yet?
- Written termination received with no details
-
▼
September
(27)
